ROLEPLAY UNIVERSE ZERO

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ROLEPLAY UNIVERSE ZERO
ROLEPLAY UNIVERSE ZERO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world)

2 posters

Go down

Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world) Empty Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world)

Post by Cal Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:42 am

Kjolmar still wondered what was going on with all the costumes and weird accents. How did he get in France anyhow? As a late 18th century-looking soldier passed him, he was being inspected by the man. "Excusez-moi, Monsieur. I'd get in uniform quickly, if I was you. Le emperor Napoleon has returned and he'll have no mercy for les hommes who not join his army." the soldier said to him.

Kjolmar found himself in a state of confusion. "Napoleon? You gotta be kiddin' me." he mumbled, more to himself than to the soldier. The latter seemed to get confused as well. "Monsieur, it is vouz own choice if vouz prefer to hide and run, but I feel it my duty to report your presence to le Emperor. May I advise you to sign up for the ranks?"

Kjolmar, adapting to survive -so to speak-, made an impulsive decision despite not fully knowing what was going on. "You know what, sign me up." One day he was pooling at the local bar, the next he would fight in the army of Napoleon himself.

Cal

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2012-07-18
Leeftijd : 36

https://www.facebook.com/pascal.welters

Back to top Go down

Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world) Empty Re: Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world)

Post by Day-Z Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:54 am

"Oh, Lord..." Dahlia sighed as the women around her fretted and contradicted each other in a failed attempt of finding a proper dress for the lady they found so dreadfully intriguing. Dahlia had no trouble understanding and communicating to them, but she was dreadfully disturbed by their manner of acting - especially as far as men were concerned.

She had almost slapped an officer earlier as he had seemed offended by her impertinence, just to be loyal to his way of expressing himself. She had only asked for directions and when the man started blabbering quite deliriously, she found it her duty to comment on it in one of her most ironic ways.

Her eyes drifted to the side, towards the back door that was cracked open, in spite of it being locked just a few minutes before. She wasn't the one to contest fate's invitations, so she rose as subtly as possible and made her way out quickly. She took in a deep breath as soon as the fresh air hit her face and she looked around for a carriage. There was none to be seen and she was weary of waiting for some helping hand. As far as she was concerned, that entire place could have gone to hell. And it did look like it would very soon. There were people talking about Napoleon all over and, in spite of her natural reaction of rejection, it seemed as valid as any other piece of information she could have gathered.
She squinted her eyes at the sight of one particular person who did not seem to be part of the madness surrounding her. He was talking to a French soldier, but did not have the proper attire for the age. It wasn't just her mind playing with her. She shrieked enthusiastically and ran towards him, but stopped as she caught the last bit of the conversation between the two men.
She waited for the soldier to depart and then approached the other one with a smile.

"You don't seem fit for the army. Mind you, you don't seem to fit in here at all. And I could say the same about myself." The woman said on a rather warm tone.
Day-Z
Day-Z

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 31

Back to top Go down

Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world) Empty Re: Sky #1 (a 1815 French Revolution timeline world)

Post by Cal Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 am

While the serious-faced soldier left the scene, Kjolmar couldn't help but wonder how he always got himself in such situations. They sort of happened to him, he guessed. There was little time to think about it as a girl, seemingly from around his age, stepped up to him and smiled. "You don't seem fit for the army. Mind you, you don't seem to fit in here at all. And I could say the same about myself." the woman said on a rather warm tone.

Quite the charmer he could be at times, he smiled back at her while looking her straight in the eyes. "Sorry, could you repeat that? I was stunned by your beauty." He raised her hand with his and gave it a little peck. "Nice to meet you. It's good to see someone, anyone, who's not dressed up like it would be the early 19th century." His smile broadened and he tilted his head to the side a little, indicating a thought popped up in his mind. "You are certainly right when you say I don't seem fit for the army. Me, taking orders from... Napoleon apparently... Yeah, I don't see that happening. Besides, I think it could be fun to be hunted down as a deserter. Wanna join in?"

Kjolmar was rather proud of himself that he didn't insult the girl, as he tended to do sometimes when he first met someone. Unintentionally, of course, but still.

Cal

Aantal berichten : 69
Leeftijd : 36

https://www.facebook.com/pascal.welters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum